This Week On Empowered TV...
41- A NEW SEASON
The number 41 is not a magic number, but it obviously is significant to God. When our ministry turned 41 years old, God spoke to Dr. Vance and told him to study the numbers 40 and 41 throughout the Bible. He discovered that 40 marked the conclusion of an OLD season, and 41 marked the beginning of a NEW one.
Join Charles and Kelli all this week in the Empowered Studio as they share Scriptural New Seasons, exciting testimonies, and powerful promises from the Word all about your New Season! Don't miss one single episode. Click below to watch and share the link with a friend.
To watch online, click here.
From the Desk of Kelli Vance...
I am so excited to bring this word and opportunity to you. Back in 2003 when our ministry was going into its 41st year, God spoke to Pastor Charles and told him to look up the number 40 throughout Scripture. He did and noticed something very interesting. The number 40 marked the conclusion of a season, and the number 41 marked the beginning of a New Season. Let me share just a few examples…
* The children of Israel received the mercy of God and were supernaturally supplied with manna for 40 years. Also, for 40 years their clothes and shoes did not wear out. On year 41, a new generation of people was able to go into the Promised Land. (Exodus 16:35; Deuteronomy 29:5)
* Moses went into the midst of the cloud on Mount Sinai for 40 days and 40 nights to receive the commandments of God for the children of Israel, so they would know how to live for Him. (Exodus 24:18; Deuteronomy 9 & 10)
* After Israel was in bondage for 40 years to the Philistines, an angel of God appeared to Manoah and his wife, who was barren. He gave her specific instructions to follow, and she miraculously became pregnant. In year 41, Samson- a judge and deliverer for Israel- was born. (Judges 13)
* A Philistine giant named Goliath taunted Israel’s army for 40 days trying to get someone to fight him. On day 41, an Israeli shepherd boy named David miraculously killed the giant by slinging a stone into his forehead. (1 Samuel 17:16-50)
* King David had reigned over Judah and Israel for 40 years, and in year 41 his son Solomon took his place. He also reigned over all of Israel for 40 years. (2 Samuel 5:4; 1 Kings 2:11; 1 Kings 11:42)
41- A NEW SEASON
We appreciate you, Partners! Your love offerings and prayers make this ministry effective and powerful. For your gift of $41 or more this month, we’d like to send you “41- A New Season”, a new booklet by Charles & Kelli Vance.
Please share your prayer requests & praise reports with us here. Declare the New Season over your life. We’re in agreement with you!
Available for a Gift of $41 or More
Reigning in Life
Reigning in Life…a blessing for only the gifted, elite, and upper crust?
It is your responsibility to use what God gave you to produce what He has promised you. God designed man to dominate and rule over all of His creation… both in the natural and supernatural dimensions.
God’s plan for man has never changed. But there is a process to taking control of His creation. The Apostle Paul said that if you get hold of the Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness you will Reign in Life!
8 CD Series
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE FROM OUR BOOKSTORE!
Call 1-304-736-6345 to order!